Friday, September 9, 2011

Snickers Cookies

It has been awhile since I have updated my blog. I am so sorry I have been really busy with the kids back into school. Hopefully I won't take so long next time!

These cookies were really fun to make with the kids because they can help you roll up the snickers into the cookies. Please excuse the pictures not being the best. My daughter who is almost 6 wanted to take the pictures so I let her.

1 bag of mini snickers
1 c. butter
1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
1 c. creamy peanut butter
3 1/3 c. flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. soda
1 tsp. baking powder

Cream it all together and have it look like this.


Take the dough in your hands and you wrap the snickers mini around the dough and roll it into a ball.
Roll the ball in sugar and place it on your pan or stone. Cook on 350 for 13-15 min. They should be a golden brown.



No comments:

Post a Comment