Saturday, August 27, 2011

Doughnuts....

I have tried a bunch of different recipe's for doughnuts and none of them have tasted really good at all. My good friend of mine told me to try it a different way and it worked out so good. She told me to try Biscuits. I got some of the biscuits like the pillsbury brand from the fridge that pops open and it was really good.

Lay out the biscuits and find something to cut a hole in the middle of the biscuit.

Put them in a pan and fry them. Make sure that they are dark and not light, because they will be doughy in the middle if they are to light.

Put them in a bowl with the glaze. How you make the glaze is:

3 c. powder sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. milk

Lay them out on a rack with paper towels under them so it will be easier to clean up the dripping glaze.

If I find a really good doughnut recipe I will post that too, but for now this will work. It is really good and they were gone really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment