Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lindt Truffle Chocolate Cupcakes

My Uncle is always sending me amazing recipe's, but this one is the most amazing one! If you only try one recipe on my blog this is the one to try! You will thank me for sure. We shared with the neighbors and they love me even more then they did. ha ha ha

Mix together:
1 box devils food cake
1 small box instant vanilla pudding
4 eggs
1/2 c. oil
1/2 c water
1 c. sour cream


Fill your cupcakes 2/3 full and then before you put them in the oven on 350 unwrap 24 Lindt truffles and put them in a bowl. Put the cupcakes in the oven for 5 min and then pull them out and put the truffles in the middle of the cupcakes.

Cook them with the truffles in them for another 13 min. They will be in the oven for a total of 18 min.
While they are cooling mix the frosting:

1/2 c. butter
8 oz. soft cream cheese
1/2 tsp. vanilla
3 c. powder sugar
2 tbs evaporated milk
They will look like this when you are done. My husband doesn't like cream cheese frosting so he ate it without it and it really liked it even without the frosting. Me I loved it with everything on it. I really hope you enjoy it as much as we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment