Saturday, August 20, 2011

Swedish Pancakes

I have never made these because it is hard turning them over. I so am not good at that part of it. I will however keep trying until I do get it. I think I need a different pan that is easier to flip them over with. I am going to look into that this next weekend. In the recipe it says to cook it on a griddle, but I tried that and it didn't work. I used a round pan and they came out round well started out round. ha ha ha Here is the recipe:

5 eggs
1 c. flour
1/2 tsp salt
4 c. milk
2 tbls butter

It makes a very thin batter. It will like like this:

Hopefully when you make these they will really be round! Mine were not so much. I never said everything turned out perfect, but they did taste really good. Spread them with butter and jam and roll up like a jelly roll. Sprinkle the top of them with powder sugar. We put cool whip on them and strawberry syrup and sprinkled the top with powder sugar. It was really good that way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment